The medical community is finally realizing the importance of dentists in the healthcare network. Thanks to research that continues to link oral health to overall health, dentists are not merely an adjunct to healthcare, but an essential component of it.
You are in a position to step powerfully into the future of healthcare as a disease-prevention specialist.
Investigate the resources supporting the need for dentists to transition into the role of disease prevention specialists. Thorough research will help you step confidently into the role of a disease prevention specialist. Your decision will be rewarded in five ways:
- You will be a leader in your community for all things related to oral health.
- You’ll find more referrals from patients are eager to participate in treatment.
- You will expand care for your current patients, offering them more comprehensive treatment to improve their overall health.
- You will collaborate with local physicians and let them know how your treatments not only help their patients but also expand theirs, and your, client base.
- Finally, you will enjoy increased efficiency and profitability by addressing a major contributor to many health issues: poor oral health.
Mitigate your risks in the changing dental field by taking calculated steps based on solid research, and move forward confidently toward greater success.
I’d love to hear from you.
What are your concerns about the responsibilities involved in moving forward into the new era of dentistry?