More than a cosmetic issue, crooked and crowded teeth can contribute to serious health issues, too – pocketing, tooth loss, lower occlusal trauma and temporomandibular joint dysfunction (or TMJ dysfunction).
The Malocclusion Center will show you how you can improve patients’ health and your own bottom line by treating crooked and crowded teeth.
More Than “Just a Dentist”
When you treat your patients for malocclusion, you’ll step into the shoes of a disease prevention specialist – improving patient health and increasing your revenue with simple orthodontic appliances will correct your patients’ bite and alignment issues.
Correcting malocclusion will help your patients enjoy the benefits of
- Decreased pocketing and inflammation
- Decreased risk of tooth loss and breakage
- Relief from headaches
- Less wear and tear on teeth
- Social benefits of a beautiful smile
Communicate to your patients the seriousness of malocclusion, and back this up with easy-to-grasp facts. Your case acceptance will increase and your revenues will grow, all while improving your patients’ health and wellness.
Your System for Success
Getting started treating malocclusion in your practice can be intimidating. But you can move forward with confidence knowing you have a proven system that will help you shine where other systems fail.
In order to succeed you need answers. Answers to questions like
- What are the most effective and efficient orthodontic aligners?
- What training do I need?
- How to I get my team on board?
- How do I talk to my patients about the health benefits of correcting malocclusion.
- Will payment plans increase case acceptance?
- How can I increase patient referrals.
- Can I expand my referring network by building relationships with local physicians?
I can help you get the answers to these questions. But more importantly, I can help you get the results you want. I know what gets results because I’ve done it in my own practice.
Treating malocclusion does more than straighten teeth. It can significantly improve the oral health of your patients while adding a layer of profitability to your practice.
This module is coming soon! Get started now with the Oral Inflammation Center.