Oral Inflammation Center
Your office is no longer just a cleaning station. It’s now part of a heart attack, stroke, and diabetes prevention center.
Over 85% of adults have periodontal disease. And some 90% of Americans with periodontal disease never receive treatment, increasing their risk of cardiovascular disease, heart attack, diabetes, and other debilitating conditions.
By addressing periodontal disease through an Oral Inflammation Center at your practice, you can treat the most common inflammatory disease in the world, reduce your patients’ risk of serious disease, and add additional $90,000 to $550,000 of revenue to your practice each year.
Simplicity and Efficiency
I believe that life is about working hard and playing harder. I know you’re a busy professional and you don’t want your practice to consume your life.
The Oral Inflammation Center fits easily into your current treatment processes, helping you minimize time input while maximizing financial output, giving you more time to do what you enjoy most.
As you treat oral inflammation with the methods I’ve developed and use in my own practice, your patients’ overall health will improve, your practice will thrive and you’ll enjoy a healthy boost in your earnings.
Get Started Treating Oral Inflammation
With the Oral Inflammation Center, you’ll discover how to implement the easy-to-use processes to make your practice more efficient and profitable.
- Customized treatment protocols – Advanced testing protocols for harmful bacteria using salivary diagnostics and treatment for periodontal disease and oral inflammation.
- Teamwork - Leverage your time and resources by involving your team.
- Get the word out – Learn strategies to start the conversation with your patients and referring physicians.
- Advanced treatment planning and coordination with physicians – Learn how to coordinate care with physicians for patients with diabetes, cardiovascular disease, or other serious health conditions.
- Networking with physicians – Discover how to build your inner circle referral group.
Patients who understand the importance of healthy gums take action. I see it over and over again in my practice. A simple conversation at checkups is all it takes to get most patients on board with their oral health. Patients are eager to take action and avoid major health crises.
By integrating these heart attack and stroke prevention techniques into your practice and into the semiannual exams, you will become a key player in helping your patients enjoy the benefits of a healthy mouth and healthier life. Take your practice to the next level with the Oral Inflammation Center.