Expand Your Practice
The Four Centers of Oral Systemic Health
The New Standard for Success
Success in dentistry today demands more than drilling and filling. As society moves towards a wellness model, patients are looking for solutions for better health—and new advances in dentistry mean the dental team is ideally placed for success in this new era.
You might get by doing what you’ve always done, but if you’re ready to become an integral part of your patients’ healthcare networks and see your practice success explode in the process, you need to change your game.
Earn More, Work Less
What would you do with a more profitable practice that helped more patients and required less of your time? Would you spend more time with your family? Pursue those hobbies you’ve put on the back shelf? Or perhaps you’d invest some time giving back to your community.
It’s time for you to gain a competitive advantage and become the go-to resource for oral health and overall health in your community.
How Will You Reach Your Goals?
When I first changed the way I practice, my goal was to help my patients achieve measurable overall health improvements through oral health. I didn’t expect to triple my practice in less than a year.
Leading research continues to back what I’ve found in my own practice over the last 30 years: Good oral health reduces risk of heart attack and stroke, complications from diabetes, risk of dementia, and even risk for early death.
The key to creating a thriving dental practice is more than prime location, a newly remodeled office or patient referrals. It’s about adapting to the new role dentists play in the healthcare field—the role of disease-prevention specialists.
- Oral Inflammation Center — $90,000 – $550,000 annually
Reduce oral inflammation and reduce major health risks.
- Sleep Center — $120,000 – $600,000 annually
Test for and treat obstructive sleep apnea.
- Wellness Center — $60,000 – $200,000 annually
Improve nutrition, encourage smoking cessation and support stress reduction.
- Malocclusion Center — $100,000 – $480,000 annually
Straighten teeth and reduce health issues associated with oral inflammation, TMJ disorder and broken and fractured teeth.
By incorporating these four centers into your practice, you’ll be addressing major health issues plaguing millions of Americans, allowing you to dramatically increase revenue.
The Seven Steps to Successful Implementation
- Leadership. Strong leadership skills are your foundation for success.
- Your team. A good team will increase your success exponentially.
- Communication. Efficient and effective communication is a critical piece to success.
- Marketing. More than a Yellow Pages ad, a successful marketing plan covers internal and external marketing and approaching corporations, hospitals and healthcare professionals in your community.
- Treatment planning and case acceptance. When patients understand the importance of a healthy mouth, they will be eager to take an active role in improving their oral health.
- Inspiration, incentives, and games. Your results will dramatically increase when you meet your patients’ and team’s needs for motivation and fun.
- Advanced optimization. Expand your circle of influence by leveraging yourself and your team.
Become your community’s optimum care provider—an essential extension of the medical network—all while lowering overall healthcare costs for your patients and reaching a level of success in your practice you never dreamt of.