Expand Your Practice
The Four Profit Centers of Oral Systemic Health
Do You Want To Be More?
You can be much more than “just a dentist.”
Beyond drilling and filling, you can expand your practice by improving the overall health of your patients. When you implement the Four Profit Centers of Oral Systemic Health™ into your practice, you’ll quickly exceed your financial goals with this simple, proven methodology.
Scientific research clearly links oral health to overall health. This places dentists in high demand to take an active role in the health of the nation.
While the research supports this as a great form of healthcare, I hear confusion from dentists—most of the time wondering how to implement this into their practice. Where to start? What to tell patients? How to get the staff on board?
The Solution to Your Success
After years of refining these practices at Sindelar Dental, I want to share these techniques with dentists like you – success-minded and wanting to head up the new movement in healthcare and dentistry.
Of course, it makes more sense if we call them Profit Centers, so here they are: Increase your bottom line and save lives with oral systemic health. Quite simply it’s four ‘Centers’ you introduce to your practice.
- Sleep Center — $120,000 – $600,000 annually
Test for and treat obstructive sleep apnea.
- Oral Inflammation Center — $90,000 – $550,000 annually
Reduce oral inflammation and reduce major health risks.
- Wellness Center — $60,000 – $200,000 annually
Improve nutrition, encourage smoking cessation and support stress reduction.
- Malocclusion Center — $100,000 – $480,000 annually
Straighten teeth and reduce health issues associated with oral inflammation, TMJ disorder and broken and fractured teeth.
By incorporating these four centers into your practice, you’ll be addressing major health issues plaguing millions of Americans, allowing you to dramatically increase revenue.
Backed by science, supported by the Cleveland Clinic and other leaders in health and wellness, addressing your patients’ health with these Four Profit Centers will take you step-by-step through the seven key steps to getting things done.To have these centers running like well-oiled machines you’ll need some support. These seven steps will cover everything you need to address in order for your practice to succeed.
The Seven Steps to Successful Implementation
- Leadership. Strong leadership skills are your foundation for success.
- Your team. A good team will increase your success exponentially.
- Communication. Efficient and effective communication is a critical piece to success.
- Marketing. More than a Yellow Pages ad, a successful marketing plan covers internal and external marketing and approaching corporations, hospitals and healthcare professionals in your community.
- Treatment planning and case acceptance. When patients understand the importance of a healthy mouth, they will be eager to take an active role in improving their oral health.
- Inspiration, incentives, and games. Your results will dramatically increase when you meet your patients’ and team’s needs for motivation and fun.
- Advanced optimization. Expand your circle of influence by leveraging yourself and your team.
Become your community’s optimum care provider—an essential extension of the medical network—all while lowering overall healthcare costs for your patients. Be more than the family dentist. Build stronger relationships. Save money. Make money.